Students have a lot to consider as they plan for life beyond Oxford Virtual Academy. Their high school years are filled with self-discovery, growth and making important decisions that will influence their adult lives. We support the academic achievements of ALL students. Our objective is to offer guidance to students and their families as they explore options and navigate through college admissions, the scholarship and financial aid application process, and entrance into competitive job markets. In helping students realize their full potential, lasting friendships are formed. Our doors are always open for anyone who wants to discuss any aspect of student life and opportunities for the future.
To explore opportunities, go to: Career Cruising
This internet-based career exploration and planning tool will get you started on your Educational Development Plan (EDP). Many colleges and universities are asking students about their career pathways, and may even ask to see a student’s EDP.
Additional Career Cruising information:
Other Helpful Links:
* College and Career Representatives visit OHS! - Check the Fall schedule!
* Scholarship and Student Opportunities – 102813 edition
* Scholarship and Student Opportunities – 110813 edition
* Fast Web - Search for colleges and scholarships, based on YOUR needs and desires
* Parchment – Create a FREE account for sending high school transcripts to a college or university